Cuba - Varadero and Havana.

My last post but one was from 2014, since then i have still continued with my photography, mainly taking snaps of nature and landscapes. 

I will try and do a fair few posts of my favourite or most interesting images from the last few years, this way i can fill in the gaps on my photography journey. 

However, if you want to go and check out all my work now you can go to my Flickr page where i post pretty much everything... Flickr
My official website needs a bit of an update to include my Instagram and Blog links and a shuffle round of images but you can still give it a look... CharlotteChapmanPhotography

The first set of images below are taken in Cuba (2015), i thought it would be good place to start as it is where i got married! It is a beautiful place and I am glad we chose to get married there. 


(Varadero beach) 

(Outside out hotel room in Varadero) 

 (View from a cafe in Havana) 

(Street cat in Havana)

(View from our hotel in Havana)

(Swimming pool at our Havana Hotel)

(Dog in Havana)

(Havana Cathedral) 

(Varadero beach)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animals in laboratories

Take me back to Greece

New Year...